National Smile Month is here! 19th May – 19th June will see the 2014 programme of the UK’s largest and longest-running oral health campaign. National Smile Month promotes three key messages, all of which go a long way in helping us develop and maintain a healthy mouth.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks
- Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
At elleven we are doing several things to raise awareness of oral health and celebrate the importance of a healthy smile.
- Today – 22nd May 6.15pm – Open House at elleven (an informal chance to look around our award-winning practice and find out about the dental and orthodontic treatments we offer)
- Sunday 1st June – The Team from elleven will be taking part in the London Color Run to raise money for our charity partner Smile Train. Please help us support this amazing cause http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/elleven
- Tuesday 3rd June – Anthony, Shivani, Sameer, Louise and Agata are going to a very special, top-secret event to recognise Smile Train’s 1 millionth cleft operation (watch this space…)
- The June edition of Wedding Ideas offers brides-to-be the opportunity to get their dream wedding smile at elleven
- Sameer has given his top tips for looking after babies’ teeth at Gurgle
- Our Summer Party in June will celebrate another successful year at elleven – thank you to all our referrers and loyal patients!